beginning of year
Welcome to Ms. Raymond's 8th Grade Algebra Class!
For the quickly approaching 2018-2019 school year, please see the supply list posted below. Students will also be given this on the first day of school. Once they receive the supply list, they will be given several days to get the materials, but feel free to use this list and purchase them before school begins!
8th Grade Math Supply List
Ms. Raymond 2018- 2019
Materials needed for Algebra Class
- Binder for notes and important chapter resources ("Resource Binder")
- Folder for homework worksheets and papers that have been graded and passed back
- Notebook (1 subject with lined paper) for scrap paper or for loose-leaf paper
- Pencils for class each day
- One or more colored pens for grading work
- Expo marker
- All students will be given a textbook and a graphing calculator (eventually)
- *Students are responsible for transporting book back and forth between home and school and for covering their algebra textbook so that it remains in the best condition possible.
- *Students will also be given a graphing calculator, which they are responsible for transporting back and forth between home and school.