"As a parent, pondering the day when your child will first begin using the internet can be an ominous and stressful thing to consider. The internet is one of the few remaining spaces where people from around the world can easily engage with each other and create new content without large amounts of regulation. Browsing the web, therefore, can sometimes be unpredictable for people of all ages. The facts regarding children and teens using the internet are sobering." Please see attached link.
THINGS COMING UP!
- 3/20/19 Class Night Grade 7 and 8
- 3/22/19 Student Council Event - A Minute To Win It Game Night
- 3/25/19 BOE Meeting
STAFF MEMBER OF THE MONTH!
The following staff members have been recognized for their positive interaction with students, staff, parents and the community at large.
- September 2018 - David Larsen, Custodian
- October 2018 - Ronny DiFranco, Secretary
- November 2018 - Amy Librizzi, Middle School Principal
- December 2018 - Judy Eldred ("MISS JUDY"), Bus Driver
- January 2019 - Courtney Noone, Teacher Grade 2
- February 2019 - Vanessa Chegwidden, Teacher Special Education
BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION!
PLEASE LINK YOUR SHOPRITE PRICE PLUS CARD TO FRANKFORD SCHOOL
http://www.shoprite.com/shoprite-for-my-school/ Proudly supporting FTS Summer Enrichment!
Be sure to tell your friends, family and neighbors to support Frankford too! The more the merrier!
PLEASE continue to send-in clipped Box Tops so we can earn DOUBLE points all year long!
Each clipped Box Top is worth $0.10. Let’s make this our record year!