A Glance Ahead
Week of: 3-11-19
- Multiplication and division facts should be studied every night for at least 10 minutes. Timed fact tests will be given at least once per week.
- Our class tricky tray basket is EVERYTHING CRAYOLA. Please consider donating to our basket. I have a box here in the classroom for any donations.Feel free to send them in whenver you have them. Thank you in advance for helping to make this fundraiser a success.
- Please see the school calendar on the FTS website for more specific information on this year's state testing schedule. The 3rd graders will be taking the test May 13-17.
- ART CLASS A message rom Ms. Niemis: WE will be making God's Eyes in art. You need to bring in 2 sticks that are straight and smooth, about 12" in length, and about 3/8"-3/4" in diameter. They can be dowels, paint sitrrer sticks, or from outside.
- If anyone would like to send in a green or other St. Patrick's Day snack on Friday 3/15, please let me know via email. My plan is to keep it low-key - just share some snacks during our regular snack time. So far I have rice krispie treats and....
Monday - Spelling 3X's each and Reading fluency
Tuesday - Spelling worksheet and Reading fluency
Wednesday - Spelling worksheet and Reading fluency
Thursday - Study for spelling test
Friday - Spelling and Grammar tests