Degrees and Certifications:
Fun Facts about Mrs. Bennett:
- I enjoy teaching Food Science because I LOVE food and I like to help others live a healthy, balanced life
- I love students of all ages- I've taught every grade from 1st-12th!
- Food Science is awesome, but I also enjoy almost all other subject areas. My favorite way to learn is by reading or hearing about something
- I went to Messiah College and got a Bachelors in Human Development Family Science and Family Consumer Science Education. I also minored in Biblical studies. What can I say? I love to learn!
- One of my hobbies is teaching fitness classes. I lead REFIT and REV+FLOW classes a few times a week.
- I have been married for 5 years. My husband and I love hiking, going to National Parks, and fixing up our 117 year old house and taking care of our mini farm. We have two sons: Judson and Jackson!